Now that we covered making you own laundry detergent, I am sure people are wondering, "How do I make my own dish soap?" Well i think i have the answer for you. Today with the economy dropping like dead flies out of your window seal, we all are looking for ways to say every last penny we can. Well heres one more tip to help you save all you can.
2 Cups of Small Soap Shavings
2 1/2 Cups of Hot water
1/2 Cup of Lemon Juice
1. Put soap shavings in a large bowl and add hot water. Let set overnight.
2. Next day the soap should be softened. Mix the soap and water till mixture becomes smooth adding water if needed to give the thickness you desire.
3. Add the lemon juice to the mixture to give that lemony smell as well as helping it fight grease.
4. Add mixture to recycled container, such as old dish soap container.
5. Shake well before using to ensure its properly mixed.
Tip: To save further money, use that left over chunks of bath soap you can't seen to use in the shower.