Sunday, December 5, 2010

What is Chaotic Sustainability?

Chaotic Sustainability is a blog about homesteading and back to the land knowledge. I am a inspiring back to the lander, and i wish to share with you my knowledge of how-to's. Chaotic part deals with the chaotic mass of this information coming out of the deep recesses of my mind. I know many things, I read many things, but due to amounts and years I have obtained some of this knowledge it is chaos.
I plan to slowly post ideas, how-to's and all the ideas that float in my mind. I am in hopes that these ideas can either help someone with there homestead or give someone the idea that they may want to move out of the cities and start there own homestead. I am open to learn from readers any information they wish to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment